- Attractive and durable built-in solution. Integrating a ceiling recessed projection screen was never this easy.
- Closure formed by the slat bar ensures that ceiling mounting is inconspicuous.
- Easy Serviceability System: once installed, the motor and screen surface remain accessible making adjustments and carrying out maintenance possible. The bottom panel and case remain connected to each other.
- Easy to build into existing non-modular ceilings.
- The case and the projection screen surface can be made to exactly the right size and the visible components are available in any colour for optimal integration into any interior.
- Limit switches are factory set guaranteeing a long life span. The Descender Electrol is supplied with a wall switch.
- Prevent any damage by using the Pre-Installation Box to reserve space for the Descender Electrol.
Available Aspect Ratios
- Minimum width: 180cm
- Maximum width: 340cm
|Material/ Screen Surface||Gain||Viewing Angle (degree)||Base material||Front / rear projection||Application||Ambient light resistance|
|Matte White||1.0||120||Fiberglass (non-tensioned)||Front projection||Standard resolution - color neutral||Moderate performance|
|High Contrast||1.1||100||Fiberglass (non-tensioned)||Front projection||Standard resolution - contrast / deeper black values||Moderate performance|
|Datalux||1.5||70||Fiberglass (non-tensioned)||Front projection||Standard resolution - reflective||Good performance|