Tensioned Descender Electrol
- Attractive and durable built-in solution with tab-tensioned system for a flat projection screen surface at all times. Building in a projection screen efficiently was never this easy.
- Easy Serviceability System: once installed, the motor and screen surface remain accessible making adjustments and carrying out maintenance possible. The bottom panel and case remain connected to each other.
- Easy to build into existing non-modular ceilings.
- The case and the projection screen surface can be made to exactly the right size and the case is available in any colour for optimal integration into any interior.
- Limit switches are factory set guaranteeing a long life span. The Tensioned Descender Electrol is supplied with a wall switch.
- The projection surface is extremely flat, making it suitable for all types of data and video projection.
Available aspect ratios
- Minimum width: 180cm
- Maximum width: 340cm
Available Screen Surfaces
|Material/ Screen Surface||Gain||Viewing Angle (degree)||Base material||Front / rear projection||Application||Ambient light resistance|
|HD Progressive 0.6||0.6||170||Vinyl (tensioned)||Front projection||High resolution projection - contrast / deeper black values||Controlled ambient light needed|
|HD Progressive 0.9||0.9||170||Vinyl (tensioned)||Front projection||High resolution projection - color neutral||Moderate performance|
|HD Progressive 1.1||1.1||170||Vinyl (tensioned)||Front projection||High resolution projection - slightly reflective||Moderate performance|
|HD Progressive 1.3||1.3||150||Vinyl (tensioned)||Front projection||High resolution projection - reflective||Good performance|
|Matte White||1.0||120||Vinyl (tensioned)||Front projection||Standard resolution - color neutral||Moderate performance|
|High Contrast Cinema Vision||1.1||100||Vinyl (tensioned)||Front projection||Standard resolution - contrast / deeper black values||Moderate performance|
|Pearlescent||1.5||80||Vinyl (tensioned)||Front projection||Standard resolution - reflective||Good performance|
|Da-Tex||1.3||60||Vinyl (tensioned)||Rear projection||Standard resolution - contrast / deeper black values||Good performance|