- Luxurious, high quality fixed frame screen with a black velvet frame finish and a wide selection of screen surfaces.
- The flat aluminium frame for the HomeScreen Deluxe has a black velvet cover, which eliminates reflection and serves to absorb projected light.
- The frame (8 cm wide and 3 cm deep) features a beveled edge, reducing shadowing in the viewing area.
- The projection screen surface is attached to the rear of the screen with Velcro®.
- The frame and projection screen surface can be custom made to project requirements.
- The projection surface is exceptionally flat, making it suitable for all types of data and video projection.
- The frame is easy to mount with the supplied mounting brackets.
Available aspect ratios
- Maximum width: 176cm
- Minimum width: 516cm
Available Screen Surfaces
|Material/ Screen Surface||Gain||Viewing Angle (degree)||Base material||Front / rear projection||Application||Ambient light resistance|
|HD Progressive 0.6||0.6||170||Vinyl (tensioned)||Front projection||High resolution projection - contrast / deeper black values||Controlled ambient light needed|
|HD Progressive 0.9||0.9||170||Vinyl (tensioned)||Front projection||High resolution projection - color neutral||Moderate performance|
|HD Progressive 1.1||1.1||170||Vinyl (tensioned)||Front projection||High resolution projection - slightly reflective||Moderate performance|
|HD Progressive 1.3||1.3||150||Vinyl (tensioned)||Front projection||High resolution projection - reflective||Good performance|
|HD Progressive 1.1 Perf||1.1||170||Vinyl (tensioned)||Front projection||Standard resolution projection - Perforated||Moderate performance|
|Matte White||1.0||120||Vinyl (tensioned)||Front projection||Standard resolution - color neutral||Moderate performance|
|High Contrast Cinema Vision||1.1||100||Vinyl (tensioned)||Front projection||Standard resolution - contrast / deeper black values||Moderate performance|
|Pearlescent||1.5||80||Vinyl (tensioned)||Front projection||Standard resolution - reflective||Good performance|
|Da-Tex||1.3||60||Vinyl (tensioned)||Rear projection||Standard resolution - contrast / deeper black values||Good performance|
Engineered for high resolution projection where colour fidelity, image uniformity and pixel preservation are vital.
HD Progressive is the best surface for HD, 4K and Ultra HD projection.