MyStik -Self-adhesive projection material optimised for Digital Signage
Mystik! is Stewart Filmscreen’s answer to self-adhesive projection film material designed for use in digital signage applications.
Mystik! is ideal as a storefront application as was well as in other retail and public venue applications. It allows for the advantages of a 2-piece projection solution, flexibility and an immersive viewing experience, to be easily deployed in venues such as retail outlets, tradeshows, restaurants, museums, public venues, training centres, reception areas, vacant office spaces, and more.
What sets Mystik! apart from the commodity self-adhesive screens is that it is specially formulated for this application. It offers very wide viewing angles for a contrast enhanced material and can work much better than most contrast enhanced screens with short throw projectors.
Mystik! delivers the quality and fine-tuned performance you have come to expect from Stewart Filmscreen. Watch the demo video below taken at InfoComm 2013 by InAVate magazine.
- Neutral density gray for added contrast
- Excellent in environments where ambient light is present
- Wide viewing angle
- Available in standard sizes and aspect ratios
- Custom sizes and aspect ratios available on request
- Also available in roll form up to 78” wide and 50’ long, for trimming on-site